Friday, July 15, 2011

Have you dreamt of this creature before does it have a name?

I dreamt of it as an alien that hid in complete darkness (my friend had it as a demon in his dream). It's a kind of gross grey color and comes up to about your knee. It's head is bulbous and solid black eyes take up about half the face. If they step on something that is made of wood it leaves a burn mark. They cannot get inside a place if all the doors and windows are shut. Any form of light will send it screaming away (i used a laser pointer in my dream). They are ravenous and have sharp vicious little teeth and claws. It was one of the most terrifying dreams I've had and I'm wondering if others had seen similar (like my friend and I) and if they had a name I could place with the terror.

No comments:

Post a Comment