Monday, July 18, 2011

Why does my Husband doesnt spend time for me?

Its been 4 months since our marriage, and before marriage i know him for past 8years, wen we were in love. Now after marriage i realise that he doesnt have time for me. He watches tv, goes office, plays criket with friends saying he needs relaxation from office tension, and doesnt spend even a 30mins time just to talk with me. wen i come from office, he keeps watching tv, i go to bed, morning wen i wake up he wud be sleeping next to be and he goes office back. this the routine. and on weekends he leaves me @ home, and goes to play cricket with him frnds. he fought with his parents to marry me and now its just been 4 months of marriage that he doesnt spend even a 30mins for me. he laughs looking @ tv and never bothers wat am doing inside the room. wats the solution. i have explained him many times that this is wat ur doing i need attention. i dont even expect an outing atleast a 30mins talk will balance the work & home life. wat do i do. why is my husband being ur selfish about his own interest, if he really loves me, he must knowing wat i feel.

No comments:

Post a Comment