Friday, July 15, 2011

How will I survive freshman year with no friends?:/?

I say you should try to be friends with as many people as possible. Talk to everyone if you can (well maybe not Taylor and Tara) and see what happens, i'm sure you'll make some friends. like most high schools i believe you have lockers, so you should try to talk to your locker buddies every once and a while. Talk to some kids in class sitting next to you. I'm guessing you're shy and you don't try to put yourself out there naturally. If there's any new kids you notice then you should welcome them to the school. The key is that you have to WANT to make friends. By that I mean you have to push yourself to get new friends. and like the other guy deamon506 said, float around to different tables and see how it goes. Rejection will happen because its not a perfect world. I hope this helps :)

No comments:

Post a Comment