Sunday, July 17, 2011

Why do every website i go on say that cancer and cancer is a match made in heaven?

ok so i been bored so i start searching my cancer sign and just thought what will make good friends for a moody person like a cancer and yes i can admit i am moody and devious and i have to have my way or i will cry or break something ok that who i am but anyway it says that cancer and caner is a match made in heaven when me and my niece are a day apart don't ask my family is weird anyway me and my niece are a day apart its july 18 and july 17 anyway we both cancers she was a late baby and i was a early baby anyway i know i getting off topic anyway me and my niece argue a lot we are getting better but after a while we have to separate we are both stubborn but after she leaves my house 2 days later we be on the phone talking even though we said we never talk again anyway even though we getting better i don't think we a match made in heaven anyway can u tell me that this sites are right and give me examples

No comments:

Post a Comment