Saturday, July 16, 2011

I hate my mom! Who can help me?

I HATE MY MOM, I hate her so much. She always takes her anger out on me and my dad. She even yells at me fot the tiniest things. Also she always has an attitude. She always tells me if someine gives you an attitude you give them one right bak ( that is when she is in her gud mood that only last like 2 min). So when she gives me attitude I give it to her right back, and she yells at me when i do. Plus she always thinks Im getting smart with her. Like just now a new series called Teen Wolf was suppose to go on tonight at 11pm and I told her duz she want 2 watch it with me and she started yelling OH NO ARE YOU STUPID U NEED TO GO TO BED ND I NEED TO GO TO WORK SO HELL NO GET THAT IN YOUR HED YOU ALWAYS THINK ITS PARTY TIME PARTY TIME PARTY TIME uuggghhhhhhhhh she gets me sssoo mad I hate her. Also another thing is I am suicidal. And my parents dont know tht. So if she makes me snap Imma yell at her saying shes the reaon why i wanna kill myself and i am gona kill myself wen tht happens. I have a lonely and dark life. My house is haunted by like 3 demons ( not kidding ) and shes like the devil she aalllwaayysss yells at me for no reason. My dad even tells her sometimes to leave me alone and tht your wrong for yelling at our daughter so then they get into a bbiigggggg fight. And she always says tht shes gona trade me for a little girl with blue eyes so she could b better then me, and i tell her wut iz she waiting for i bet the foster parents r gona b way better than she iz. And wen ever me and brother fight she takes hiz side. aalll the time. SO KAN SOMEONE HELP ME PLZ

No comments:

Post a Comment