Sunday, July 17, 2011

I told my boyfriend I hated him and then he broke up with me. Can I get him back?

We still talk a little bit. We dated for about three months and for the first two everything was fine. Then it started to go downhill. I got mad at everything he did and wasn't a very good girlfriend. I don't want any opinions on my situation just advice because this boy is amazing. And if i got one last chance i wouldn't mess it up. He wants me to bring his stuff back but he wants to "go back out one last time". Does this mean anything? I feel like that 'date' will be his deciding point. I'm pretty sure he still loves me...but he won't admit it. He's scared of getting hurt and let down again. I need to prove to him in my actions and words that i'm the girl he met on the first date. For the first 2 months. I know for that I just need to be myself, but he just thinks i'm trying to kiss his a**. I need advice. PLEASE. ...and thank you in advance!

No comments:

Post a Comment