Saturday, July 16, 2011

What should i do about this!!?

everybody that is a teenager or has been a teenage girl knows what this feels like or should.Ive had a bad bf before who said he loved me and everything and i believed him then everything went downhill and i broke up with him so one day he decided to ask me out again i didnt say yes but i guess he thought i did then asked"guess what"i said what and he said "im breaking up with u"so basically he did it just to get back at me and i didnt trust another guy for along time.Then i met another guy ,Alec,he was my friends ex and wanted me to go out with him but i said no because as a good friend i wouldnt go out with her ex unless she was ok with it.well we txted for a few days he kept telling me i was gorgeous.i asked y he didnt love her he said"i liked her but i think im falling in love with you"he kept asking me to go out with him i said no unless she is over you and is ok with it he said he would wait and that i was a good friend and worth waiting for"he would txt her and ask her if i could go out with him all the time finally she agreed with it and we went out.He called me beautiful gorgeous said i was the only girl he wanted to be with said we were gonna get married and everything but because of what my ex did it took me awhile to trust him to begin with b4 we went out i told him i didnt want to go out with him because i didnt want to get hurt.he asked me to just give him one chance to prove to me he wouldnt hurt me so i gave him one.later on my friend sent him a txt acting like his other ex and asking him out to see if he would cheat he said"idk can i think about it"right then i broke up with him and i think i shouldnt of because idk if he was gonna cheat on me becase he could of broke up with me first for all i know but i still told him it was over and this is everything he txted me"please i will never do that again give me another chance i beg u"im stupid but i truely do love u and i dont want to lose u and i swear i will never do that again just please"truely i messed up im sorry and i swear to god on the bible i will never do that again"please can u please just trust me please"please one more chance please"i dont deserve another chancebut u can trust me that i will never hurt u again please just find it in your heart to forgive me this one time i truely love u and u r my everything i made the biggest mistake in my life and i am srry just please"i no thats not true i loved u prabably more than u loved me i just made a huge mistake but u can trust me cuz i will never do it again i just want u back u r the best thing thats ever happend to me and i know i made a mistake but u can trust me please i love u qianna"u can not sit there and say i dont love u cuz that is a huge lie i would give my life away to save yours i would do anything for u i love u more than anything"i want u back please i love u"i lost u:'("wanna bet:'(my cousin is right here next to me watching me ball my eyes out:'(" then he tried to call me twice i didnt answer he kept asking me to please pick up and he just kept sending other messages saying hes sorry and he loves me so what should i do i admit i shouldnt of broke up with him that fast without an explanation and i do miss him hes the first boy ive cried over so should i go back out with him??

No comments:

Post a Comment