Sunday, July 17, 2011

IS THIS THE WORK OF A HIGHER POWER OR COINCIDENCE?

I recently sold my honda accord on payments to a needy couple who said their child was in the hospital with seizures and their cars engine blew. I sold it to them for 100 down and 100 per month no interest for four months. The car is worth 1200 but I was trying ro do a nice thing. They never showed up to make a payment. They gave me a fake name and address and changed their phone number. So I put an ad on craigslist offering 200 for info leading to recovery of my car. Within about five min an add was placed fot a honda accord same year and description of my car. They had it for sale for parts for 20.00 I knew this was my honda. I raced into town only to find it was not my honda. It was in better shape and had new tires. It just needed gas!!! The people just wanted it out of there driveway. It runs luke a dream. I bought it for 20.00 so my question is. Is this Gods way of saying dont worry about the car just give it to those people? Really strange thing. I got chills thinking about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment