Saturday, July 16, 2011

Totally serious and really in need of advice...?

I fell in love with a guy a little over a year ago. We really hit it off. We got along well, we had each other's best interest at heart, and it's safe to say we were completely in love. He quickly became everything to me. Our relationship can be described as intense and fast paced. We knew each other so well, we just knew what the other was thinking, or their opinion. My parents weren't very happy with the relationship, as they thought it was too fast, and too intense. (My parents have a tendency to be really over protective.) They decided to send me to a boarding school where I wouldn't see him anymore. The first two months, I wasn't allowed to call him, on my parents orders. He would often facebook me that he missed me and was waiting for me. He said he would wait for me for as long as it took. Then my parents loosened up and let me call him. He was so happy to hear from me. For about two weeks it was good. We knew the common way with long distance relationships but we were determined to make it work. Well the common way ended up being the way. I was still in love with him when he started not saying "I love you" back to me before we hung up. He stopped calling me those cute names you make up when your in a relationship. I got worried so I wrote him an extensive facebook message, asking him why he was being different. His response was that this wasn't going to work out and it was downhill from there. Fast forward six months to today. I'm single and not over him in the least bit and he's got a new girlfriend. I don't know what I should be doing. I love him. I don't want to stop loving him. What do I do? Please help.

No comments:

Post a Comment