Saturday, July 16, 2011

Why are girls so shallow?

I'm 15 years old. I've never really been in a serious relationship. I have always longed to have a girl to hang out with, talk to all the time, make memories with, hug, hold hands with, and what not. I have been rejected a countless amount of times by girls I've had feelings for. The worst part is, every time a girl tells me that we can still be friends, everything seems to go downhill anyway. That's just how girls are. I've always had an easy time making friends with girls but I can never seem to get past the friend zone with anyone. It's always the same thing- I'm just that sweet guy that every girl sees as only a friend. The reason is obvious: my looks. I don't have the body of an Abercrombie model. I'm 5'5" in height, I don't have abs, but I'm not scrawny. I think I have decent looks in the face. I have short brown hair, green eyes, light dimples when I smile, and some freckles but not a ton. I used to play sports in elementary and middle school but I don't anymore because I'm just not a very good athlete. However I am a musician. I have played guitar and piano for most of my life. I can sing a little bit too. I write songs all the time. Girls say that a guy that's a musician is 10X more attractive but there's no way in hell that that's true. I actually wrote a song for a girl who I had been close friends with for a while; a really good one, and she still wouldn't give me a chance. A lot of girls tell me that I'm the sweetest guy they've ever met. I cuss from time to time but only when I'm mad. I'm never a douche bag to anyone. I call girls beautiful all the time because I know they love to hear it. What really makes me mad is that I'll like a really nice girl, I'll tell her how I feel, she'll turn me down, fall for a guy that's a total d*ck, find out he cheated on her, and then unload on me about it. Yes that did happen with someone. Girls, this is what I wanna know. Why do you guys have to be so shallow? Why do looks and charm have to be the only thing you look for in a guy? Why can't you just give guys that will treat you right a chance? You always describe this Bruno Mars guy that you dream about but you always fall for douche bags anyway. That's the truth.

No comments:

Post a Comment