Saturday, July 16, 2011

Pokemon black and white what moves should I teach my pokemon?

Yeah this is my 4th time playing black and white ( white once and black three times) so by the 4th time you will get bored of the unova pokemon that's why I have hoenn pokemon so I'm in opelucid city and I need you to tell me a good move pool for my pokemon until I reach the elite four my pokemon will be around level 50-52 Serperior attacks : energy ball ( got from white ) leaf tornado : leaf blade : strength. Blaziken attacks : flame thrower : brick break : blaze kick : shadow claw. Swampert attacks : ice beam : surf : water fall : earth quake. Aggron attacks : iron tail : brick break : stone edge : earth quake Zebstrika attacks : thunderbolt : flame charge : wild charge : shock wave. Sigilyph (I just got this guy because I have all the other flying types) psy shock : air slash : psychic : fly. So I'm really just wonder either to change blazikens shadow claw with sky attack P.S. Sorry for the long description

No comments:

Post a Comment