Sunday, July 10, 2011

Boy confusion! Ahhh! Help me?

This guy and I were talking... And we have been for a while... Like a lot tho.. But we both like eachother.. We havnt talked in 3 days... I've texted him each day only once... So do you think the three times is too much or not enough or what!?!? Ther has been some bad rumors.. which arent true.. about me. (i told him about some of them and he wouldnt believe them even if i didnt tell him)Do you think he heard one thAt he just might think be true Or what?!? Btw he always has his phone! I mean always! It never leaves him.. So there isn't really a big possiblilty of him not being able to answer.. Cause usually he answers the latest time to be 3 hours! And the earliest is like 3 seconds! Since it is taking him 3 days.. I dunno whats up. Help?

No comments:

Post a Comment