Thursday, July 14, 2011

Does anyone else have this curse on them were youll fall for a person and think its mutual,and its not?

So every time i think im falling for a girl and shes falling for me to,ill get really excited and get my hopes up in my head thinking shes the one and its gonna happen between us. But then the next week,or day it all goes downhill.Ill find out the girl doesn't like me,or im moving,or shes dating someone else. It always seems to happen to me. And im going through this phase right now with this girl im starting to like,and already in my head im starting to think she likes me to,but im positive by 2morrow or next week some random shits gonna happen to mess it all up. Its like my love life is a curse and im sick and tired of it. I just want to find a girl that i can love and be with. So can someone help me break this curse,or give me ideas of how to stop it and acctually have things go my way for once in my love life. Please dnt say sell my soul,or cut my hand off and give to a shaman or anything like that XD Right now me nd this girl had a good convo. and i think she likes me and im starting to like her so someone help me please give me ideas,and if your having same exact problem comment so i wont feel alone,thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment