Saturday, July 9, 2011

Hey guys, i need some serious help, life issues?

hey, umm, i dont know where to start from. I graduated my military school four months ago. I was planning to make money in the summer, and go to california to start my acting career. My Parents sold their house a month after i graduated and left may 28th, they asked me if i wanted to go but i thought that i it would be better if i stayed in Alaska so i could make as much money as i can to go after my dream of acting.Well after they left i realized how hard it is out there. Me and two of my friends are kind of living at his moms, and my camper. The other night i got a D.U.I and it went downhill. I wasnt working because i was waiting for my boss to pay me. He did. I just started my job today, i have to drive without my license there, and its okay, i just want to make as much money as i can before i move down there. I really am not sure if i can because of the D.U.I and all the classes that come with it. I dont know if i need to talk to the court or what. I just feel really really lost without a purpose, because i think i wouldnt be able to make it in losangeles, since were having hard time buying food, gas, and everything else. i want to go down to my parents house in Lake Havasu, AZ and maybe go to community college, but im not even sure where to start. I talked to my dad and he is trying to figure out what we can do. Im just lost, and it seems like everyday is becoming worse and worse, its like depression setting in. Its the first time i felt this lost and down, idk. Alright, well please be honest even if your just going to be a jerk, i think i need to hear as many opinions as i can,. Thanks for the answers in advance, Andrew

No comments:

Post a Comment