Saturday, July 9, 2011

How can i stop getting so fustrated or "mean" as my mom said sorry if its a little long?

My 81 year old grandma lives with us and she annoys the heck out of me. She knows not to tlk to me in the morning because i cant tlk and im really mad but she says hi anyway. So i force myself to say hi then she cant hear me and i have to repeat myself so the hi comes out all mean. And when she calls my name she doesnt give me enough time to answer she goes. Taylor taylor taylor without taking breaks and its soooo annoying. Then she uses the guest bathroom downstairs and NEVER ever flushes the toilet nor does she use toilet paper its gross since its the downstairs bathroom and guest use it when they come over and who wants to see her pee in the toilet ewwww. She doesnt put things where they belong, doesnt put things in the right side of the sink (because the garbage disposal is on one side and she makes things fall down there), pokes around in my business. Like if im talking to my mom and i say i dont like something she'll come out of know where and say what are you talking about you never like anything tell me what you dont like. And i hate when she leaves dirty water in the side of the sink with the garbage disposal because i have to stick my hand in there and pull the plug out. And she always makes a mess with the food she leaves crumbs everywhere and my mom blames them on me. So i know i may sound like a brat because i am but you cant tell me that she wouldnt annoy you if she was your grandmother. And a few minutes ago my mom yelled at me because i ignored her because she wanted to look at the book that i was reading at the moment and i told her to hold on. Then i my mom said i slammed the book at her which i didnt because magazines have floppy pages. So how can i control how fustrated i get with her because i know it isnt healthy for me since im only 15

No comments:

Post a Comment