Thursday, July 14, 2011

How to show affection to ur boyfriend at school and kiss for the 1st time?

ok so i just started dating one of my good guy friends. i can get akward tho becase when he does stuff like rubs my waist i think of it as my friend doing that and not my boyfirned. ive never had a boyfriend until now, i dont know how to flirt with him espcioly at school. we used to be able to talk about anything but now that we are dating i feel like its just more akward if were like around our friends. plus one of my friends is always flirting with him and annoying the hell outta me with that. i feel akward rubbing his arm or something around my friends becuase they always laugh. today he asked me if i was "akward about touching" and i felt like an idiot. im so clueless. we havent even kissed yet, and he wont just kiss me so i feel like i have to make the first move. how do i be flirty with him, and casually rub his arm and be touchy feely with him but not to touchy feely around my friends? how do we kiss fot the 1st time? there have been times when i thought we would kiss but he just wont make the move. i want him to grab hold of me and put his hands on my face and kiss me, do i kiss him first? how do i go about this?

No comments:

Post a Comment