Thursday, July 14, 2011

I have no friends??!!?

Next year I start 8th grade and I want to just live it up next year. 7th grade and the previous years sucked. Ever since kindergarten, nobody's ever liked me. I don't know what I did to them. All through out elementary school I've always been picked on by some people. Every time I told the principle, he didn't care and he was always on their side. In 5th and 6th grade I started spreading lies about having things and being rich to get the attention of the popular kids, big mistake( in reality I'm poor as heck)I wish I would've never done it. They had all started talking to me then they just ignored me. In 7th grade I ran for vice president and my speech was embarrassing and taken too seriously. I mentioned that I wanted to go to Harvard and to this day people still mock me about it. I actually wanted to go to Harvard, but I feel like people think it's a joke, plus I should've never mentioned it or ran to begun with. When I was out with my friend yesterday thus annoying guy and his friend started all saying " What's that?" and "Ew" when I walked by. Also in classes when we had to get in groups no one would pick me I would pretend that I wanted to work alone so that u wouldn't face the humiliation. I also never get invited to everything, I'm always excluded, everybody treats me like crap, and people constantly unfriend me or reject my friend requests on Facebook( I'm going to close my account and focus on my grades). Even people who I have never talked to before have some kind if impression of me. I also started talking to some people and tried making friends but they excluded me. I also tried making perverted jokes to fit in, but just made my reputation even worse. Not to mention people make annoying jokes about me ( I'm also Muslim) I don't know how to deal with this, I'm just a 13 year old girl. I've already talked to my guidance counselors about this biomedical high school because I want to become a cardiologist and help people. My confidence has just gone downhill

No comments:

Post a Comment