Friday, July 8, 2011

I need help finding out a movie name, but I only remember one scene....If I describe it to you could you help?

Okay, all I remember is that it's a rather new movie(within the last 1-2 years), it's about zombies and the scene that I remember is there is this woman and a man and the go into this abandon dark diner/gas station thingy and there the man(kinda looks like an officer or something) leaves her to find something and she sits and gets a drink of water and then sees a zombie so she goes into this room where she has to lay with other dead bodies to blend in, then the man(officer dude) grabs her from behind and she screams and he muffles her voice and she realizes it's him so she stops fighting and screaming and they go into this other room with a semi-truck in it and they open the door to get in and a dead man falls out and they get in while zombies are coming after then...that's all I remember...HELP ME PLEASE! the movie name has been bugging me forever!!! lol

No comments:

Post a Comment