Friday, July 8, 2011

I need some medical help I don't know whats wrong with me?

Ok so basically, my brain is just a really messed up place right now. I've had a lot of stuff going on in my life, and honestly I'm pretty unhappy. I always feel lonely, confused, and sad. But that is not what's bothering me. It's the fact that my memory is just terrible. I have to think for a while before I can even remember what I did last week, even 4 days ago! I know depression can do weird things to your brain and I definitely have reasons to be and feel depressed, but this is something that is just scary. These memory problems started last summer, when my life started going downhill. Any ideas what might be wrong with me? I know I should go to a doctor but I'm afraid and I'd like to hear your opinion first...

No comments:

Post a Comment