Sunday, July 10, 2011

My boyfriend is depressed & It's so bad, it makes me cry! :'( Help?

Well, me and my boyfriend are 15. We are extreamly close and have been through everything together for the past year and a half. A few weekends ago, his dad had a heart attack. His dad is so young. He's only in his 40's. Afterward, he's been fine. But then this past week went downhill & now he has to have open heart surgery. My boyfriend is so depressed. I've never seen him this way, i've never cried with him so much. ;'( i feel so bad, i dont know what to say anymore. We barely have any conversation right now because he is so depressed & his dad is on his mind. I dont blame him, but i dont know what to say to even cheer him up a little. I think i've tried everything possible. Me and my mom even went to that hospital, an hour away, & we took him with us hanging out for the day, & he still had tears in his eyes. :( I dont know what to say or do. What if something even goes wrong with the surgery? Then what? :( Help me please. Thankyou.

No comments:

Post a Comment