Saturday, July 9, 2011

Paying Tithes....What if our finances don't allow us to give to the church?

Bless the Name of the Lord Saints. I have been a faithful giver to the church but recently my finances have went downhill. Now, I don't have enough to cover my tithe let alone give to the church. My Pastor constantly reminds us that if we take care of Gods house, He will take care of our house and we should always give a sacrificial offering. The Bible does say to "give and it shall be given to you, good measure, pressed down, shaken together, and running over." Now, what is your thought on how much God requires to give to the church according to the Old and New Testament. Am I wrong if I unable to give a certain percentage to the ministry? Please do not respond if you are not willing to share a true answer. God Bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment