Friday, July 8, 2011

Should i give up? Or move on?

Im in college. And one day this guy tried talking to me, but i wasn't inrested. Though i thought he was very very cute or w.e. I guess i just wasn't ready to talk to a guy again. After a year of talking to guys back to back! So now its been an official year since I haven't talked to any guys though alot of guys tried but i got so use to turning them down thats all i knew how to do after awhile. But this guy in particular i won't say he was different but he stood out to me, i Even still remember his name and that was back in september when he tried to talk to me. Now i see him all the time on campus; and we always look eachother straight in the eye without saying a word. I rly like him man...about a month ago at school he seen me in the bookstore i walked in he was leaving and turned back after me like he wanted to say something but i got tied up with a lady helping me search for a book. After he seen that i was talking he left, if id known he would turn back i could have waited later to ask for help with the book. So that we could talk! Now lately on certain days we are usually in one of the same buildings in our classes so i always try to look cute cuz i never know when we will bump into eachother again becuz we have many times but in such busy hallways its not so pleasant fot either of us to approach eachother i guess the time will come when i least expect it, if its meant to be. I seen hin yesturday and we just stared and he seen me smile! Lol... But he is a senior and graduating next month. He is not from this state just here for school but i nvr kno he might stay to work in his field of study!!! Im sort og giving up cuz i nvr see him alot like that, and he is leaving. I feel like the book store moment was the perfect timing for us to talk, but the luck of the universe just shifted things! So maybe its not meant to be??? Who knows.... What do u think??? Man i highly regret turning him down the first time, we exchange names and i still remember his to..

No comments:

Post a Comment