Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Should I go back to playing MapleStory again?

Well they have 2 classes now called 'Dual Blade' and 'Resistance'. But Dual Blade is like an upgrade for Explorers to me, but with dual swords(and they remind me of ninjas for some reason) and Resistance has 3 classes which are Wild Hunter, Mechanic, and Battle Mage. And Maplestory is more dependent on NX now, and the maps i've been to, they have changed where they used to be, so in my opinion, its harder to get to places and you get lost most of the time. So I prefer you not to play it. I quit in 2008, started again at the beginning of 2009, quit again, then started again a week ago. But it was really lame to me so I stopped playing it and im never playing it again. It was better in 2008-2009 to me though. People were more...active and talkative.

No comments:

Post a Comment