Tuesday, July 12, 2011

What do I do for this fafsa? please respond but no fraud answers like giving me loans?

I think it should be ok if u put unable to put info. Heres what should happen: you turn in your fafsa, the school receives it, if there are anything that the financial aid office at your college, they will email you, and have you come down and speak to your FA advisor. Then you can explain your situation to him or her. They should have lots of resources to help you from grants, loans, work study, scholarships. My bet that your worst scenario is that you get lots of loans instead of grants. but thats the worst scenario. but you should have enough to cover everything. If you go out of state you pay out of state tuition. I think for now just finish it the best you can and then correct it if you get any new info.

No comments:

Post a Comment