Sunday, July 10, 2011

What does this dream mean? I need help! I'm a pagan and I'm not sure what my dream means.?

I had a dream that I had run away from home. I went to the mall to get stuff I needed, but all I got were books. The books were free. I go out of the mall and go to a white van that was waiting for me. My brother (that looked nothing like my brother) was a drug addict and the dealer had screwed him over. I got mad at the dealer for giving my brother drugs. My brother leaves me and the dealer kidnaps me. She makes me see her kill people, and she tells me to help her out by covering it up. At one point I run away from her. She kills my younger brother, but my younger brother wasn't named his name, he was named Apollo. My younger brother 'Apollo' comes back to life, as i'm calling 911. The drug dealer/killer gets killed at the end. What does my dream mean?

No comments:

Post a Comment