Tuesday, July 12, 2011

What would you think?

I've been with my boyfriend for a year and he has a 6 yr old child. He will go and pick up his kid from school or bio moms and come to our house IF I'm there.. when he gets there he plops down on the couch and leaves me to play with his child. now if I'm not going to be home he magically will bring child to his mothers (child's grandmother). There have been times where I've said to him "I am feeling a little taken advantage of here" and he tells me "you need to bond with my child if you want this family to work". I don't mind "bonding" with his child if he would include HIMSELF!! I am like a live-in babysitter and when I'm not available he dumps his responsibility off at his mothers.. Am I selfish for feeling this way?!! it's been a year of this and I am starting to realize when child is around I have ZERO life and spend every minute of my time "entertaining" his kid.

No comments:

Post a Comment