Tuesday, July 12, 2011

I love him.. v fought. n now.. both of us rare mad.. but u know i still love him!!?

i love him i love him more than my life.. but i dunt know y.. he doesnt understnd he thinks im not trust worthy.. i realy realy.. need him.. .. earlier.. things between us were perfect.. v never misunderstud each other.. v loved each other.. n trusted each other.. and you know something.. v wer da best of da best.. b4 anybody else.. i wud wana share stuff wid him.. n even he did da same n still does.. but last ni8 v fot.. horribly.. very very terribly.. he started abusing me.(not his fault its. ok.. ignore this part..) just temme.. how do i react to dis? guys i beg u.. ill die without.. him temme what i can do!!! plz plzz plzzz.. !! i know im repeating it.. but lisen people.. umm.. i need help.. dunt ask me 2 break up wid him.. i cant i dont have da guds 2.. and hes a realy realy wonderfull guy cant afford 2 lose.. him.. n yea.. i am young but its ok.. 4 me age 2 have a bf.. so help ppl.. get me outa da mess.. not telng me 2 brk up!!

No comments:

Post a Comment