Tuesday, July 12, 2011

I'm still in love..and he's not.?

You just answered the question in the question title...'why do I still have sex' 'o why am i holding onto someoen ...'. The reason your doing these things, is because you are as you've said still in love! You can't force yourself out of love, its not like forcing yourself to leave a shoe store or whatever. Its not simple. sometimes you can't fall out of love for months, years maybe irregardless to whether you still see them or not. I felt like that, the feeling where no ones going to come along an sweep me off my feet after him and I'll be left alone collecting cats all my life (lol) but it gets better, after 9 hard months, (very hard months, before we broke up I was picking up very depressive values, enough to eventually wind me up with diagnosed depression afterwards), I got through it and I am over it. Theres no trick, its just your mind and letting go of the past. If you love him though, stay with him until he calls if off. Theres nothing like regretting a decision when in reality he MAY STILL like you. So just wait, enjoy what you have and then if it goes, it just wasnt meant to be. Everything happens for a reason, so don't be upset because its over - smile because it happend.

No comments:

Post a Comment