Friday, July 8, 2011

I need help with the school abcences!?

Well, im 14 and have had alot of days of at the start of 2010, because of that my parents were called in to have a meeting at the end of december with the this woman that deals with school abcences. The meeting went very well and all was delt with. After that i had no more and 2 or 3 days of ( with a note explaining why i was off) unil march when my abcences went down hill again, so we were called in for the second time, this time the lady said that im going on some sort of abcence report, and if my attendace goes downhill agian they will have to start legal proceedings. The lady was very nice and dident make it out to be that serious (evan though it is). So since that meeting in april i have only had 3 days of and its now june ( you probs already no that) and im not having anymore off, because its not long till the summer holidays. I have not been told off for these days of,but the 3rd day is today. Will everything be okay for me? :/ I AM NOT HAVING ANYMORE OF! thanks :)

No comments:

Post a Comment